Jon to wear the Kapitan Boom costume again?

0

Written on 1:35 PM by Blogtopia

Still fresh from the success of the previous installment of Komiks Presents: Mars Ravelo’s Kapitan Boom, Filipino-Irish model/actor Jon Avila is keeping his fingers crossed to get the chance to wear the tight-fitting red superhero costume again.

“I enjoyed doing the show, I loved watching it myself,” Jon began. “I enjoyed it not just because I know the cast, but because I love the character. I thought as though it was my first and last show. I gave it my all. ”

When ABS-CBN.COM asked the actor during the farewell party of Kapitan Boom, if there will be a possibility for a second season, he said: “Sana. It’s a really nice show. I am sure many people would wanna see Kapitan Boom again either on TV or movie house.”

But in a previous one-on-one interview, Jon said that he “will be wearing the costume again” in the future, but refusing to give more details. This raised speculations if there would indeed be a part two for Kapitan Boom. Meanwhile, Rondell Lindayag, creative head of Komiks Presents, revealed that they entertained the idea of extending Kapitan Boom, whose last episode aired last Saturday, August 2. “Actually, inisip na naming habaan ang istorya ng Kapitan Boom,” he shared. “Pero masasagasaan na ang ibang storya.”

Komiks Presents have attained the rights to five superhero characters of Mars Ravelo, including Kapitan Boom and Varga. “Alam naman natin na ang superheroes stories maliit lang talaga ang ginagalawan ng kuwento nila eh,” Randel explained. “Iniiklian namin para naman iba-iba ang makita niyong kuwento.”

Meanwhile, after his feat as a superhero, Jon is soon to start shooting for a film together with Rufa Mae Quinto under Viva Films.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment