Jon Avila wants Mariel Rodriguez to be his Valentine date

0

Written on 12:08 PM by Blogtopia

Jon Avila was hesitant at first to reveal his Valentine's date at the launching of the Friendster Fan Profile at Taguig City yesterday afternoon, January 23. But the former Pinoy Big Brother celebrity housemate has something planned for his special girl.

"I'm not sure. I'm thinking, I'm gonna cook. Siguro, in an intimate location," was his short answer.

But how does a heartthrob like Jon woo a girl?

"Sweet text. Just to let them know I'm thinking about them. You know, buy little gifts, you know, like small things, simple things. I appreciate the simple things," he said.

But when pressed if PBB host and ex-special guest housemate Mariel Rodriguez will be Jon's date for the special occasion, Jon hesitated.

"I wanted it to be her. We're still in the process of getting to know each other. It's fun. We're having fun," the 22-year-old model said.

"Everyone has their special someone in their life. I'm not really with anyone at this time." Jon said he is busy with his goal of making the transition from model to actor. "This what I wanted to do in the first place a few years ago. I mean, it's about time na."

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment